RAW CHOCOLATE GOODNESS
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for being part of my RAW Chocolate workshop. I really appreciate you & I hope you enjoyed the session!
I have created this page for you to refer back to whenever you're making RAW Chocolate. You'll find my easy RAW Chocolate recipe, the nutritional information of the ingredients & a sneaky price check of my favourite places to buy what you need.
Click HERE to download RAW Chocolate recipe
Click HERE to download Fudgy Balls recipe
- David Wolfe is a massive Chocolate fan. He lives a completely RAW lifestyle & is always bragging about Chocolate which he has dedicated most of his life to exploring & researching. More on David & his chocolate love here: https://www.davidwolfe.com/9-reasons-chocolate-healthy/
- The skinny on Cacao Nibs & Cacao powder: https://draxe.com/cacao-nibs/
- Another favourite of mine Amy Levin is a RAW Chocolate master! https://www.amylevin.co.uk/category/raw-chocolate/
- Benefits of RAW Chocolate: https://www.builtlean.com/2012/04/12/raw-chocolate/
WHERE TO SHOP
I am always looking for places to wholefood ingredients at a good price. Below are my recommendations for sourcing your chocolate ingredients.
- Pam's have a superfood range and I love it! You can get everything you need for your RAW Chocolate from their range, at a reasonable price. Pioneer New World stocks it in their gluten free isle.
- If you're wanting to make bulk chocolate, I recommend searching sellers on Trade me, I get my cacao from Superbrew.
- Rice malt syrup is also stocked at supermarkets, or you can go to Davis Trading and get a bulk amount.